• Slide 1
  • Slide 3
  • Slide 4
  • Slide 7
  • Slide 9
  • Slide 10

A Journey from the age of bullock carts to Internet

Our Nursery was started by Sri. Ravipati Suranna in 1948. Later our nursery was named as "Sri Vijaya Durga Nursery" in the year of 1962. At the earlier days we were able to cater the needs of East Godavari only, due to lack of transportation. Now we are exporting all over India.

We have many eminent visitors to our nursery including State ministers and Ex-Chief Minister Mr. Chandrabau Naidu. We received many awards and felicitations from Government of AP, Central Government of India and from private agencies.

Read more...